Tuesday, June 17, 2008

5 Things Meme

Charlotte tagged me for a Meme... Since I never did manage to get in touch with her before she moved, I figured I'd better do it.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Moving from The City in the Middle to the place I live now
2. Going back to college
3. Falling in love with BJ
4. Temping
5. Working two jobs (at night I was a waitress)

5 things on my to do list:
1. Laundry (but it's always on my list)
2. Put together the kids' new swingset
3. Do the dinner dishes
4. Organize the kitchen cabinets
5. Clean and defrost the fridge and the deep freeze

5 favorite snacks/food:
1. Chocolate
2. Coffee
3. Creme brulee
4. Freshly baked bread with butter or oil
5. Pasta

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Have a bunch of kids
2. Build a big house to keep all the kids in
3. Set aside a couple million for each kid
4. Travel
5. Fund research to find a cure for Huntington's Disease

5 bad habits:
1. Procrastinating
2. Not always being a good listener
3. Cussing
4. Yelling at the kids (rare, but I always hate it when I do, and feel guilty)
5. Exaggerating

5 Places I've lived:
1. Half an hour west of Grammaland
2. Grammaland
3. The city with the Other University
4. The Big city in the Middle
5. Here :)
(all of the above are in Indiana)



5 People I'm Tagging (the usual suspects)
1. Brandon
2. Rob
3. Erin
4. Michelle
5. Jenny