Saturday, June 28, 2008

The ExpHAIRiment - Just Cut It All Off

It is not easy to get a good picture of oneself and one's new haircut, is it?

I went in the bathroom to take it photos of myself in the mirror, the way Moosh did. Apparently it helps a lot if you have a phat camera, and you're a size 2, and you don't have 11 chins...

Oh no, dummy, you have to turn off the flash.

Look at Blurry, trying to pretend she has a waist.

Doobleh-Vay would be proud of that chin jut, but who knew that I could jut my nose like that?? I like to call this pose the "Crazed Pinnochio."

Did you know that your nose and your ears grow throughout your life. By the time I'm 85, I'm going to look like Karl Malden. You didn't need to see the top of the haircut, anyway, right?
Back off, Lefty, this is not about you!

There. Close enough.

8 comments:

Jen said...

you're hilarious
jen

Rob Monroe said...

very hilarious!

Sarah said...

I really like it!!!!

Jeana said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

I love your new haircut.
love,
Susan

Kristin - The Goat said...

I gave a tutorial on how to take a picture. It's funny and goofy and actually quite helpful! The picture I took is the picture that shows up with my comment.Taking My Picture

You took a great picture by the way - How fun!

Have a great day!
Kristin

Momo Fali said...

You crack me up! And, I'm SURE Amy would be proud of your chin jut!

amy turn sharp said...

yay for chin juts- you look fabulous!