Saturday, September 27, 2008

Claire is Too Cute

I've been neglecting the whole "babies" aspect of Prettybabies a bit lately... I have, though, been storing up a list of cute new things Claire is saying to share with you.

Claire says:

Sistuh
I see you!
Mine!
I want that!
Mama
Dada
Papa (Grandpa)
Ma-aah! (Max)
Baby
Kitty
Meow
Woof
Moo
Duck
Quack
Yellow
Red
Blue
Green
Pink (she doesn't know what they are, but she can say them)
Snack! (Yesterday she got into the cabinet, got out the Teddy Grahams, brought the box to me and yelled "Snack!" I love it when they get to the age that they can ask for what they want!)
Milk
Drink
Bath
Several letters as someone else sings the alphabet song, the most understandable being Y & Z
Of course, the ubiquitous, "Noooooooooo!"
Yeah
Sit down
She sings along with songs we listen to, especially doing the big chords by saying, "Dun dun dun," in key. This happens a lot when we're listening to Wicked. I can't describe it any better, hope you know what I mean....
Nie nie (Night night!)

She's learning words at a rate of one or two a day. It's fun to watch. I love this age. What's hard to believe is that Claire's the age Mary Grace was when Claire was born. How did I manage a newborn with a kid like this running around? Wow. No wonder that whole year is a blur.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's also saying "Please" and "Bless You" (when someone coughs as opposed to sneezes but, still, it's extremely cute).

Anonymous said...

What about Mimi?? I KNOW that she knows how to say that!! It's so cute!