Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Cost of Having Kids Update

I went to Kohl's this morning and got a new fall wardrobe for MG and C, which will mix with pieces we already have (socks, jeans, khakis, etc.), but included one pair of shoes per kid (bought large, so they'll last), for $200. I had a 20% off coupon (yay!), so that really helped.

I also got some serving dishes that tie the green and the terracotta colors in my kitchen in with my cobalt dishes... So, really, by buying these pieces I saved money, because now I don't have to buy new dishes! And I had a coupon!

Oooh... I just found matching towels... Somebody stop me!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I jsut love Kohl's. It is always my first place to shop. I love the serving dishes....those are such nice warm colors. I bought a serving set from Pampered Chef a few years ago that uses all those colors too.

I can't wait to see you and the fam Monday! I ma sooooooo excited!

XOXO