Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WFMW: Don't Pee on That Dress!!

My 3 year old recently potty trained daughter LOVES to dress up, but she doesn't quite have the motor skills and multitasking ability to keep her dress out of the toilet while balancing herself on the seat. I stuck a couple of clothes pins in the bathroom so that I can pin the hem of her dress to the neckline, and she can do it "all by herself"!

I may use this idea when my sister gets married in October, too. I needed 2 friends to help when I had to "go" at my own wedding!

For more WFMW ideas visit Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer!

3 comments:

Rob Monroe said...

That's brilliant! I'll keep that in mind when Abby gets to that point...

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! I would much rather potty in private.

Unknown said...

love it! I'll definitely have to remember this for when LB is potty training (next year maybe?). Thanks for sharing!