Thursday, September 25, 2008

UberMom

I am UberMom today. The kids are up, dressed, fed, and at the library with Allison. Dinner is in the crock pot. I am up, dressed, fed, and at work.

You know how some days just come together and you feel like you're on top of your game? That's how I feel right now. All the plates are in the air and spinning. I've got it going on. My socks even match!

So, I won't be answering the phone today, because I don't want the other shoe to drop. Just leave a message or send an e-mail and I'll get back to you tomorrow, when everything hits the fan again and I'm standing waist-deep in broken china. How's that for mixed metaphors?

I'll address all the political junk later today (scroll down and read the comments on my last post, if you don't have any idea what I'm talking about), but for now, I'm at work, making the world safe for rockets, one check at a time.

1 comment:

Shalee said...

Hey, Amy. The only reason I live on so little sleep is because that's the way my body works. Oh to have the ability to sleep in! 8 AM is dream wake up time for me!

Just thought I'd tell you that I'm not Super Mom. I'm more of a Super Tired Mom, all to the glory of God. :)