Friday, September 19, 2008

For those of you who are tired of hearing about my boobage

Since I know that most of my audience doesn't want to hear me go on endlessly about my breasts, I want to give you this visual:

I just fished a popcorn kernel out of Mary Grace's nose with tweezers.  While she was screaming.  I said, "Look, we either do this here or we go to the hospital!"  Luckily, she was screaming hard enough that she pushed it out (rather than sucking it up into her sinusses), and it was pretty easy to grab.

Motherhood.  So f**king glamorous.

2 comments:

Have the T-shirt said...

I remember sitting at the table chatting with a three year old Jeremy while he ate a snack of raisins and juice.

Quick as a bunny, he stuck a raisin up his nose.

I couldn't see it, couldn't get it to come out, so off to the doctor's office we went.

Sitting in the exam room waiting for the Doc, kachoo...and out it flew in all it's slimey glory.

Yep, motherhood, nothing to write home about.

Anonymous said...

make em sneeze... pepper always worked for my kids whenever they shoved something up their noses. Guess it's all part of growin' up..:)