Thursday, September 4, 2008

This is not a political post

Ok, you all, seriously, I do not know how we survived the American political process without two things:

1)  The Daily Show
and
2)  Twitter

If you are not on Twitter, you should be.  And if you are on Twitter, you should be tweeting during the speeches, because it's like watching the speeches with a room full of your smartest, funniest friends.  It's like the best note-passing-in-class you ever did.  It freaking rocks.  

I love Sarah Palin's hair.

And the Republicans do a damn fine balloon drop.

That is all I have to say about the conventions.  What do you have to say?

2 comments:

Erin said...

That's brave of you, Amy for posting about political stuff here! :) We were watching Sarah Palin speak the other night and Matt turned to me and said, "Oh my gosh, she's you!" (i.e. looks really sweet, but has one sarcastic streak!)

Anyway, (keeping it light!) I love her hair too. :) I actually saw an article yesterday saying that her hair was 20 years out of date. I was shocked the writer had nothing else better to write about. You don't see them writing that drivel about men. Grrr!

Well, gotta go and get myself presentable enough to go to the grocery store to stock up on stuff in case Ike comes through. It's looking more like it'll hit Miami possibly as a Cat 2 or 3. Don't worry, we'll be safe. :)

Anonymous said...

What about your other blog...This is not a political blog? Shouldn't we be discussing this there?

I love Sarah Palin's hair but I don't like her policies.

I can't wait to see you on the 15th! Woot woot!