Monday, July 7, 2008

I broke my phone

Just now, after spending YEARS putting the kids to bed, I was coming down the stairs in the dark and I slipped on the cat (The Cat Must Die!), throwing my cell phone down the remaining 6 or 8 stairs and breaking it.

DAMNIT.

It was a really nice phone, too. I loved it.

It broke the screen, but the phone still boots up like the internal stuff is ok. Anyone know if that can be fixed? AT&T is closed, so I can't call them and cry.

Will stop first thing in the morning, though, because I have to drive to Grammaland in the morning. Don't want to be on the interstate without a phone. Bad plan.

What kind of a dumbassed cat sleeps on the stairs? For crying out loud.

Free, to good home. One cat. Black. Stupid. Prefers a home without stairs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is hope! Check out this article: http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/mar/31/sometimes-its-an-easy-fix/

Rob Monroe said...

When I cracked my screen on one of my cell phones, I was told it could not be fixed. I'm sure that's not what you want to hear....

The were able to transfer all of the numbers to my new phone, though.

(I've been very abusive to cell phones. I'm surprised Verizon will still sell them to me)

Don Mills Diva said...

Aww - maybe it was just the cat's way of trying to get you to slow down and disconnect...

NO?

Okay, stupid cat.