Monday, July 14, 2008

In Which I Jinx Myself

I have hesitated to say anything, but Claire has slept through the night in her own crib for the past 3 nights. The first night, I thought, "Fluke." The second? "Coincidence." The third? "OMG, this is a trend, now I will post about it and it will never, ever happen again."

The girls are happily playing outside. Laundry is spinning. Shopping is accomplished. We're ready to leave for gymnastics in about 40 minutes. Busy day, but it's fun to have all these girlies around. I feel like Miss Hannigan. "Little girls, little girls, everywhere I look..." Hahaha... Maybe that will be my new parenting model - WWMHD? (What Would Miss Hannigan Do, of course).

2 comments:

Rob Monroe said...

Very. Jealous. I've begun taking measures into my own hand in regards to our sleeping arrangement. I'll probably blog about it this week.

Glad to hear that you have had a couple of nights to sleep better. :o)

Daisy said...

WWMHD? Gotta love it. She'd sing, of course!