Tuesday, July 8, 2008


I watch a lot of videos online from the various blogs I read and whatnot, but this is the best laugh I have had in a long, loooong time. Watch it first, then keep reading.

Ok, you have to wonder what is going through that dog's head, don't you? I mean, dogs don't understand zero gravity. I love how he floats up between the pilot and co-pilot, as if to say, "Um, guys... Little help here?" I'm literally laughing so hard I can hardly type. And I love how he rises up in the back at the beginning. Oh Lord, I have to go watch it again.

So tell me what you think is going through Anti-Gravity Dog's wee little head. Best caption gets a biscuit and a scratch behind the ears, along with a "Who's a good commenter?"

Additional bonus points for the best song to accompany the video. The best I can come up with is "There's a bad pooch on the rise..." What have you got?

Thanks Aunt Kathryn and Ian for the link!!


Anonymous said...

How about "Fly me to the moon"


Jeana said...

"Underdog gets his first inkling that he's not like other dogs."

B.J. said...

"Free Fallin'" by Petty