Sunday, July 20, 2008

I owe you a call...

If I haven't called you lately, and I should've, it's not because I don't love you anymore. It's because I broke my phone, and I'm not going to bother to reprogram the cheapo interim phone that I got to tide me over until my real phone is fixed. Consequently, I haven't called anyone whose phone number I don't have memorized, lately. The phone numbers I have memorized are the ones that haven't changed in at least 20 years, or the ones that spell something (Mimi's last four digits are BOOB!).

So you see, I still love you. I'm just technologically challenged.

Hopefully I'll have my phone fixed by the end of this week, and I'll be back to leaving really irritating messages on your answering machine. In the meantime, I still have my crappy interim phone, so you can still call me.....

No comments: