Saturday, April 26, 2008

Blogroll

Holy carp.

I finally got around to doing my blogroll (mainly because I don't want to plant flowers in the yard today). It's over there and down a bit.

If there was ever a question of why my house looks the way it does, I think I've just answered it. Sheesh. Is there anybody I don't read? Seriously.

It reminds me of a recent conversation I had with my step-sister, Saundra, who is pregnant. She asked me how long I was on bedrest. "A week," I replied. "I would lose my mind," she said. "What did you do?" "Well, you know the internet?" I said, "I was the first person to finish reading it."


(picture of the holy carp from www.fishandfly.com)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You are one of the winners of my earring bloggy giveaway! Please e-mail me with your address by April 29th.

Rob Monroe said...

Yay! I'm on someones blogroll. That brings the grand total to.... complicated math here....carry the one....oops, no need to carry that one....

Four!

(And that counts my link from me, to me!)

ohh, cool. Looks like you won something from Heather! Better get in touch with her quick!

Unknown said...

i don't understand sh...