I should've waited on that last post, as Rob just tagged me for a Meme.
Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are my random things:
1) I am musical. I sing, and I played the piano and cello in high school. I've tried to teach myself guitar, but it's too similar to the cello and I can't make my wrist bend that way. If I hold it upright, like a cello, I'm not bad on the guitar, but I look stupid.
2) I am an avid reader. I seriously do not understand people who don't read (like my husband). If I had to give up TV and movies I could, but I could never, ever give up books.
3) I am afraid of clowns, mimes, and people wearing masks. I can't look at faces under water. It scares the crap out of me and makes me feel physically sick. There was a movie a couple years ago, and the preview involved a face under water (was it "Lady in the Water"?) and it was awful for me. Every time I saw it, I felt nauseated. Ugh.
4) In spite of these bizarre, irrational fears (did I mention spiders, balloons, and bridges?), I have a pretty strong stomach. I'm not bothered by blood, vomit, snot, pus, etc. When our friend Tim had to have stitches removed from his back, I was gleeful about being selected to remove them (his doctor was in France, and we were here).
5) I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to the internet.
6) I laugh every day. Yay Zoloft!!!!
I tag Jenny, Heather, Michelle, Brandon, Amy and my Mom.