Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Pocket Full of Snot

Both of the girlies are drippy. Drippy noses, drippy eyes. I have mopped both of them off more times than I care to think about, and then I stick the dirty Kleenexes in my pocket (where else am I going to put them? I don't want to wear a path in the floor between here and the trash!), so now I have a pocket full of disease.

Doesn't that sound appetizing?

We are on our third or fourth viewing of Cinderella for the day. I figure if I can't take them out and run them around, at least I can placate them with Disney. They're not just in there vegging, they're playing with their toys, too. So it's not bad, right? Right??

If I look only at the laptop screen, I can't see the disaster area that is my house. It's all a matter of focus.

Claire is running around babbling, and I swear she just said, "Toga! Toga! Toga!!" I'd better go.

Any flooring contractors want to come bail us out for some free advertising on my blog?

No comments: