Friday, May 23, 2008

Today has been a Really Great Day!!!

I got the girlies up this morning and got 'em dressed and fed and out the door. We went to the office and did payroll, then I took them to Karen's caregiver's so that Karen and I could do lunch and then go get manis and pedis for my birthday (which was last month, but this is the first time we've both been free).

We had a fun, relaxing, kidless time. We laughed a lot, as we always do, and it was great.

After I picked up the kids I was checking my e-mail at a stoplight, and I got Jeana's comment. "Huh?" I thought. "Is she congratulating me on my destroyed kitchen? On having Applebees for dinner? On having the most boring blog in the universe?" Then I got an email from Shannon (you know Shannon, she hosts Works For Me Wednesday) saying, "You might want to read this post..." So I did. And then I almost hit the car in front of me.

Thank you Shannon!!! Thank you Egg Beaters!!!!! (I've always loved chickens!)

We're going to Disney World!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am totally freaking out! Best. Day. EVAH!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!!!!!

Blessed said...

Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

WOW!!!!!! I guess that beats the earrings you won from me. What an AWESOME surprise!!!

Jen said...

and your book will be done in ......
congrats
you are such a creative writer. Here's my haiku for you.

Amy, so creative
I keep thinking in my mind
she should write a book

Sorry, that's as good as it gets
jen

Jen said...

Oops.

here's a second try

shes so creative
I keep thinking in my mind
she should write a book

there. thats better,
Jen

Charlotte said...

That is AWESOME!! Congrats on the gift card!! and Disney! :)